Skip to main content

Featured

Buddha quote on real love

 

How to handle pride and insult? || Buddha Story ||



 A lady in a village was famous dancer. She is very popular among people. She went to saw Buddha to ask one question. She met Buddha at the same time a beggar went there to met Buddha. 

The lady asked Buddha, "people are appreciating me, every moment I'm feeling very proud of myself, it is a good state of mind. 

At the same time, beggar told to Buddha, " I'm a beggar, people are not respecting me, and they refuse to help me. I'm feeling very shame of myself." 

Now Buddha told to both of them, " you both are same to me. You both are Strucking in your life. 

She is thinking about her fame, and he is thinking about his shame. Both are just an opposite one.

Don't mind both, it will pass and do your work. Buddha is saying, thinking about both fame and shame are  not good for human's growth. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts