Skip to main content

Featured

Buddha quote on real love

 

Who is reason for your problems? || Buddha Story ||


 Once a monk in a village, always saw his purse whenever he faced a problem. A man in that village, had that doubt in his mind. So he went to the monk and asked, "Why you are watching your purse, whenever you are facing problems." 

The monk replied, "My master practice me this trick to found, who was the reason for all my problems. The man asked the monk, "Will it show the person, who was the reason for your problems?" 

The monk replied, "Yes, it will show." 

The man asked the monk, "How can I believe that, you are not lying?" 

The monk replied, "If you have doubt, think about your problems, and watch this purse, it will show who is the reason for your problems." The man thought about his problems, and he watched this Purse and he got shocked. The monk placed a small mirror inside his Purse. And it showed the man's face. 

The monk replied, "My master thought me this trick, and he told we are the reason for all our problems." 

Don't try to calm the strom, try to calm yourself the strom will pass. 

Comments

Popular Posts